KAVCO's purpose and mission is:
- To encourage and promote the recognition of volunteers and volunteerism
- To encourage and provide learning opportunities for volunteer administrators and volunteers
- To provide members with opportunities to share and exchange knowledge and experience in the creative use of volunteer services
- To co-operate in research on volunteerism
- To assist in disseminating information on volunteerism
If you have any further questions regarding KAVCO or any affiliate committees please do not hesitate to use the contact information provided on the “Contact” page.